APPLE CIDER VINEGAR:
- has a long tradition of use as a health supplement for horses and domestic pets
- it provides a rich natural source of potassium, phosphorus, sodium, calcium, iron and trace elements
- this ‘human grade’ Cider Vinegar has a minimum acidity level of 5% and is made from the whole apple not the pulp that is left over after the juice has been extracted!
- this Cider Vinegar is not pasteurized, but may contain what are termed ‘mothers’. These are formed during the fermentation process and are clusters of yeast and bacteria cells, also called ‘vinegar mothers’, which help to make the cider vinegar. They are usually gelatinous in form, but are perfectly normal and are more often seen in the larger containers
- Pure unpasteurised human-grade Apple Cider Vinegar (minimum 5% acidity with “mothers”)
How to use:
It should be added to feed on a daily basis, if possible splitting the required amount between two feeds.
- Horse: 30 ml to 50 ml
- Pony: 15 ml to 30 ml
- Dog: 2 ml to 5 ml (1ml = 20 drops)