CALM & COLLECTED GOLD for horses & ponies is formulated to maintain and support:
- a calm and balanced nervous system
- young horses whilst being schooled
- anxious horses on restricted turnout or receiving little exercise
- horses settling into a new environment
Calm & Collected Gold is a liquid supplement to help maintain a healthy nervous system in horses of all ages. After initial use, you could go onto its dry equivalent, Calm & Collected (we do not suggest you give both together). If you find your horse becoming tense or nervous, try to pinpoint any areas which may have caused this including lack of turnout or too much heating feed. For mares affected more by their seasons, consider the Easy Mare range instead.
1:3 Tinctures of
- Valerian root
- Chamomile herb
- Vervain herb
- Marshmallow root
- Hawthorn herb
- Meadowsweet herb
Apple Cider Vinegar
How do I use it?
- Add to the feed on a daily basis, if possible split the required amount between two feeds.
- Can be syringed directly into the mouth e.g. if no feed given during summer.
- Full instructions will be found on the packaging.
- Please allow 3-4 weeks for full benefits to be seen.
- In time, you may find the amount fed can be lowered.
- Can be useful for short term situations such as moving yards.