EASY MARE GOLD for horses & ponies is formulated to maintain and support:
- a balanced hormonal system
- a calm and steady outlook
- young mares finding their seasons uncomfortable
- riggy or unwanted gelding behaviour
Easy Mare Gold is a liquid supplement which can help support a mare’s normal 21 day cycle. It can be useful for very young or those in poor condition, who can exhibit excessive behavioural and physical signs when they are in season. Early spring can be a difficult time of year and yard changes such as the introduction of youngstock or new geldings can also create behavioural changes, although this can be given throughout the year if required. After initial use, you could go onto its dry equivalent, Easy Mare (we do not suggest you give both together).
For more general support of anxious behaviour try the Calm & Collected range instead.
1:3 Tinctures of
- Vitex agnus castus seed (aka Monks Pepper seed & Chasteberry seed)
- Valerian root
- Milk Thistle seed
- Chamomile flowers
- Cramp Bark
- Vervain herb
- Yarrow herb
Apple Cider Vinegar
How do I use It?
- Add to the feed on a daily basis, if possible split the required amount between two feeds.
- Can be syringed directly into the mouth e.g. if no feed given during summer.
- Full instructions will be found on the packaging.
- Please allow up to a month for full benefits to be seen.
- In time, you may find the amount fed can be lowered.