EASY MARE for horses & ponies is formulated to maintain and support:
- a balanced hormonal system
- a calm and steady outlook
- young mares finding their seasons uncomfortable
- riggy or unwanted gelding behaviour
Easy Mare is a dry supplement which can help support a mare’s normal 21 day cycle. It can be useful for very young or those in poor condition, who can exhibit excessive behavioural and physical signs when they are in season. Early spring can be a difficult time of year and yard changes such as the introduction of youngstock or new geldings can also create behavioural changes, although this can be given throughout the year if required. Its liquid equivalent, Easy Mare Gold is often used first due to its quicker initial absorption (we do not suggest to give both together).
For more general support of anxious behaviour try the Calm & Collected range instead.
- Vitex agnus castus seed (aka Monks Pepper seed & Chasteberry seed)
- Valerian root
- Milk Thistle seed
- Chamomile flowers
- Cramp Bark
- Vervain herb
- Yarrow herb
How do I use it?
- Add to the feed on a daily basis, if possible split the required amount between two feeds.
- A 50ml scoop is included in the tub or bag and full instructions will be found on the packaging.
- Please allow up to a month for full benefits to be seen.
- In time, you may find the amount fed can be lowered.