HERB POWER for horses & ponies is formulated to maintain and support:
- horses of all ages with its natural selection of nutrient rich herbs
- those on restricted grazing or during wintertime
- horses in paddocks with little variation in herbage available
- young horses in their development
Herb Power is a dry supplement containing herbs such as nettle, cleaver and kelp, all carefully chosen for their high vitamin and mineral content. Nature provides a plentiful array of seasonal plants which many horses and ponies naturally graze such as springtime cleavers and autumn hawthorn berries. Due to the way in which more horses are kept now, access to such plants is limited, so our Herb Power is the natural choice to get your horse back to nature.
Some customers like to switch between Herb Power and our Hoof & Health supplement to give optimum coverage throughout the year. Also consider our Herball treats.
- Calendula (Marigold) flowers
- Nettle leaf
- Cleaver herb
- Milk Thistle seed
- Meadowsweet herb
- Rosehip shells
- Spearmint herb
- Dandelion leaf
- Burdock root
How do I use it?
- Add to the feed on a daily basis, where possible splitting the required amount between two feeds.
- A 50ml scoop is included in the tub or bag and full instructions will be found on the packaging.
- Please allow up to a month for full benefits to be seen.
- In time, you may find the amount fed can be lowered.
- Animals are individuals, often a lower maintenance amount will be sufficient for long-term use.
How much do I need for my horse/pony?
- Up to 12.2hh : 1 scoop daily
- 12.2hh to 14.2hh: 2 scoops daily
- 14.2hh to 15.2hh : 3 scoops daily
- 15.2hh to 16.2hh : 4 scoops daily
- 16.2hh+ : 4 to 5 scoops daily