What can Magnetic Bell Boots be used for?
They are ideal to use for horses suffering from laminitis, navicular, pedal bone fracture, poor hoof growth, and ringbone.
Why use Magnetic Therapy?
Magnetic Therapy can be used on horses for general well-being or for specific injuries and conditions. Magnets work by relaxing capillary walls and surrounding soft tissue. This is improves blood flow and oxygen around the body helping to promote healing and speed up the recovery process.
- Made of 1,000 denier polyester outer covering and poly-fleece lining with interior foam padding
- Contains 5 magnets
- Adjustable hook and loop fasteners to fit pastern measurement 22 – 27cm
- Unipolar magnets 2,000 GAUSS
- Can be left on for up to 24 hours
- Sold in pairs
- Available in blue and purple trim