What can Magnetic Hock Boots be used for?
They are ideal to use for horses suffering from Spavins, Capped Hocks, Thoroughpins and Arthritis.
Why use Magnetic Therapy?
Magnetic Therapy can be used on horses for general well-being or for specific injuries and conditions. Magnets work by relaxing capillary walls and surrounding soft tissue. This is improves blood flow and oxygen around the body helping to promote healing and speed up the recovery process.
- Made of 1,000 denier polyester outer covering and poly-fleece lining with interior foam padding
- Contains 7 magnets
- Adjustable hook and loop fasteners to fit 14.2h to 16.2h
- Unipolar magnets 2,000 GAUSS
- Can be left on for up to 24 hours
- Sold in pairs
- Available in Full or Large
- Available in a blue trim
Available in two sizes Full and Large. If your horse is a heavy hunter type and measures over 15½ inches/39cm just above the point of hock then Large boots will be the most suitable.