What can Magnetic Leg Wraps be used for?
They are ideal to use with bandages for horses suffering with Tendon and Ligament Injuries, Sore Shins, Bowed Tendons, Fractures, Arthritis, Splints, Curbs and Stocking Up. Also perfect to use if a magnetic boot will not fit.
Why use Magnetic Therapy?
Magnetic Therapy can be used on horses for general well-being or for specific injuries and conditions. Magnets work by relaxing capillary walls and surrounding soft tissue. This improves blood flow and oxygen around the body helping to promote healing and speed up the recovery process.
- Made with two layer cotton and containing 8 neodymium magnets
- Magnets are positioned in close proximity to the leg
- Unipolar magnets 2,000 GAUSS
- Secure in place with either standing bandages or vet wrap
- Sold in pairs
- Great to use when a traditional magnetic boot doesn’t fit
- Size: 14″ x 20″