What can a Magnetic Rug be used for?
They can be used pre and post exercise, whilst travelling and helps with cold back issues, general tightness & stiffness, sacroiliac issues, arthritis, kissing spines, shoulder and stifle injuries.
Why Use Magnetic Therapy?
Magnetic Therapy can be used on ponies for general well-being or for specific injuries and conditions. Magnets work by relaxing capillary walls and surrounding soft tissue. This is improves blood flow and oxygen around the body helping to promote healing and speed up the recovery process.
- Made of lightweight polyester mesh, can be worn under other sheets or rugs
- Open front with cross surcingles and fillet string
- Over 80 unipolar magnets 2,000 GAUSS
- Designed to be used in the stable when your horse is at rest or whilst travelling
- Matching Neck piece costs £59.95 by clicking on Neck Piece
- Available in sizes 5’0 through to 7’0
- Available in blue and navy trim
It’s machine washable and with each rug purchase you’ll receive a free handy bag to use in the washing machine.
**Save £10 off the Equine Magnetix neck piece when purchased with this rug. Use code NECK10 at the checkout to receive your discount. Neck piece will be reduced to £49.95**