Mobility Support is a fine cut dry supplement containing herbs such as meadowsweet, msm and bamboo to help your dog whatever its age.
It has been formulated to maintain and support:
- optimum mobility and joint suppleness
- healthy connective tissue eg tendons, ligaments
- those who may need particular mobility support due to their breed/size
Hilton Herbs were the first company to use bamboo, a natural, non-animal source of glucosamine like compounds, in a canine product. These compounds are the building blocks of the complex muco polysaccharides that provide the structural components of connective tissue.
- MSM (Methyl sulphonyl methane)
- Bamboo extract
- Devils Claw root
- Meadowsweet herb
- Yarrow herb
The supplement is recommended in particular for agility or working dogs. It is also good for those animals whose breed/size may need particular support of the musculo-skeletal system.
You may find the topical lotions Muscle Magic or TLC beneficial.
The sulphur contained in MSM is very fragile and can easily be destroyed by heat or exposure to air, so we recommend you add any supplement containing MSM to your dogs food just before feeding.
How do I use it?
- Add to the feed on a daily basis, if possible split the required amount between two feeds.
- A 2.5 ml scoop is included in the tub and full instructions will be found on the packaging
- Introduce slowly if your dog has not had supplements before
- Please allow up to a month for full benefits to be seen
- In time, you may find the amount fed can be lowered
- Animals are individuals, often a lower maintenance amount will be sufficient for long-term use.