MULTIFLEX for horses, ponies and donkeys is formulated to maintain and support:
- supple joints and muscles
- a healthy circulatory system
- those prone to laminitis
- optimum mobility whatever the age
MultiFlex is a dry supplement containing herbs such as devils claw root and nettle. Its liquid equivalent, MultiFlex Gold, is often used first due to its quicker initial absorption (we do not suggest you give both together).
- Devils Claw root : the Herbal Bute (not phenylbutazone)
- Hawthorn flowering tops
- Meadowsweet herb
- Milk Thistle seed
- Nettle leaf
- Cleaver herb
- Celery seed
- Dandelion root
Owners might also like to consider our Releaf Gold occasionally alongside one of these supplements, when additional support is required.
MultiFlex can be given in conjunction with our Cush X range.
One of the topical products TLC or Muscle Magic, would be ideal to use alongside this mobility supplement or our Phytobalm cream for minor wounds.
How do I use it?
- Add to the feed on a daily basis, if possible split the required amount between two feeds.
- A 50ml scoop is included in the tub or bag and full instructions will be found on the packaging.
- Please allow up to a month for full benefits to be seen.
- In time, you may find the amount fed can be lowered.
- Animals are individuals, often a lower maintenance amount will be sufficient for long-term use.