SENIOR HORSE for horses, ponies and donkeys is formulated to maintain and support:
- normal digestion
- a healthy circulatory system
- supple joints and muscles
- liver and kidney function
Senior Horse is a dry supplement containing herbs such as hawthorn, meadowsweet and burdock and is ideal to give to the veteran horse or pony. Its liquid equivalent, Senior Horse Gold, is often used first due to its quicker initial absorption (we do not suggest you give both together).
- Milk Thistle seed
- Celery seed
- Meadowsweet herb
- Hawthorn flowering tops
- Ginkgo leaf
- Chamomile flowers
- Rosemary herb
- Burdock root
Ageing is a natural process and today, our ‘seniors’ can maintain a good quaity of life well into their 30’s with the help of veterainary care and appropriate feeding, farriery and dentistry. This supplement can be given alongside our Cush X range.
For some horses and ponies, our MultiFlex range might be more suitable due to its herbal formulation. Do contact us if you are unsure which would be the best product for your horse.
How do I use it?
- Add to the feed on a daily basis, if possible split the required amount between two feeds.
- A 50ml scoop is included in the tub or bag and full instructions will be found on the packaging.
- Please allow up to a month for full benefits to be seen.
- In time, you may find the amount fed can be lowered.
- Animals are individuals, often a lower maintenance amount will be sufficient for long-term use.