Senior Dog is a fine cut dry supplement. It contains herbs such as hawthorn, devils claw and milk thistle to provide all round support for the older dog.
Its liquid equivalent, Senior Dog Gold, could be used initially due to its quicker absorption (we do not suggest you give both together).
SENIOR DOG is formulated to maintain and support:
- supple joints and muscles
- a healthy circulatory system
- liver and kidney function
- digestive balance
- Meadowsweet herb
- Devils Claw root
- Milk Thistle seed
- Hawthorn tops
- Cleaver herb
- Dandelion root
- Nettle herb
- Burdock root
- Rosemary herb
Topical creams such as Muscle Magic or TLC may also prove beneficial.
How do I use it?
- Add to the feed on a daily basis. If possible split the required amount between two feeds.
- Introduce slowly if your dog has not had supplements before.
- Please allow 3-4 weeks for full benefits to be seen.