SENIOR HORSE for horses & ponies is formulated to maintain and support:
- normal digestion
- a healthy circulatory system
- supple joints and muscles
- liver and kidney function
Senior Horse Gold is a fast absorbing liquid supplement and is ideal to give to the veteran horse or pony. After initial use, you could go onto its dry equivalent, Senior Horse (we do not suggest you give both together).
Ageing is a natural process and today our ‘seniors’ can maintain a good quaity of life well into their 30’s with the help of veterainary care, appropriate feeding, farriery and dentistry.
For some horses and ponies, our MultiFlex range might be more suitable due to its herbal formulation.
1:3 Tinctures of
- Milk Thistle seed
- Celery seed
- Meadowsweet herb
- Hawthorn berries
- Ginkgo leaf
- Chamomile flowers
- Rosemary herb
- Burdock root
Apple Cider Vinegar
How do I use it?
- Add to the feed on a daily basis, if possible split the required amount between two feeds.
- Can be syringed directly into the mouth e.g. if no feed given during summer.
- Full instructions will be found on the packaging.
- Please allow up to a month for full benefits to be seen.
- In time, you may find the amount fed can be lowered.