What can Magnetic Stable Boots be used for?
They are ideal to use for horses suffering with Tendon and Ligament Injuries, Sore Shins, Bowed Tendons, Fractures, Arthritis, Splints, Curbs, Windgalls and Stocking Up.
Why Use Magnetic Therapy?
Magnetic Therapy can be used on horses for general well-being or for specific injuries and conditions. Magnets work by relaxing capillary walls and surrounding soft tissue. This is improves blood flow and oxygen around the body helping to promote healing and speed up the recovery process.
- Made of 1,000 denier polyester outer covering and poly-fleece lining with interior foam padding
- Extra Small: contains 4 unipolar magnets 2,000 GAUSS. To fit cannon bone 16-19cm
- Medium: 6 unipolar magnets at 2,000 GAUSS. To fit cannon bone measurement 20-27cm
- Large: 6 unipolar magnets at 2,000 GAUSS. To fit cannon bone measurement 26-31cm – available July 2019.
- Can be left on overnight
- Sold in pairs and designed for use on both front and hind legs
Extra Small: Cannon bone circumference 16-19cm.
As a guide this generally fits: Section A’s and Shetlands
Medium Size: Cannon bone circumference 20-27cm
As a guide this size generally fits: Welsh Section D’s, Connemaras, New Forest, Arabs, TB’s, ISH and finer boned Warmbloods
Large Size: Cannon bone circumference 26-31cm – available July 2019.
As a guide this size generally fits: 17h+ Irish Drafts, Heavy Hunters, Friesians and larger boned Warmbloods