TRANQUILITY is formulated to maintain and support:
- a calm and balanced nervous system
- young excitable dogs whilst undergoing training
- rescue dogs settling into a new home
- dogs who have received previous bad treatment
- those sensitive to loud noises or worried by travelling
Tranquility is a fine cut dry supplement. It contains calming herbs such as chamomile and valerian. It provides support to anxious or over excitable dogs.
The liquid equivalent, Tranquility Gold, could be used initially. The liquid is absorbed far quicker into the body. We do not however suggest you give both together.
We recommend this supplement to help a variety of dogs i.e. rescue animals, youngsters or nervous show dogs.
- Valerian root
- Scullcap herb
- Chamomile flowers
- Hawthorn tops
- Marshmallow root
- Meadowsweet herb
How do I use it?
- Add to your dogs feed on a daily basis. If possible, split the required amount between two feeds.
- Introduce slowly if your dog has not had supplements before.
- Please allow 3-4 weeks for full benefits to be seen.