- For optimum mobility
- Supports connective tissue health
- Antioxidant; antimicrobial; antiviral
- Aids normal digestion, supporting the gastric mucosal barrier
Using our Turmeric and Black Pepper Tincture takes the guess-work out of supporting your animal’s health. Piperine (from Black Pepper) greatly increases the absorption of Curcumin (from Turmeric).
Pure tinctures of:
Turmeric (Curcuma longa)
Black Pepper (Piper nigrum)
How do I use it?
ATTENTION: Turmeric has strong staining properties so take care when using: skin, clothing, plastics, surfaces.
- Add to the feed on a daily basis, where possible splitting the required amount between two feeds.
- Can be syringed directly into the mouth eg if no feed given during summer.
- Full instructions will be found on the packaging.
- Please allow up to a month for full benefits to be seen.
- In time, you may find the amount fed can be lowered.
- Animals are individuals, often a lower maintenance amount will be sufficient for long-term use